Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Presents for my 19th bday

Hey Carolyn, thank you so much for ur present!
Jz to let u knw:
The 1st present that I received is frm U...muackzz...



Next is the present frm my leng lui jie jie...



I also received a chocolate cake frm my new fren - Jen Li. Forgot to take photo b4 I ate it...haih...

Haha...bday present frm my baby...Purse frm Massimo Dutti & a cake made by himself (aiya, the cake photo is not wif me again)...



Thx Kit Yee...ur present is so cute...



Got light & can change colour! I only get to capture 2 colours...haha, lousy in taking photo!





Finally, present frm my colleague...Siew Lie & Siew Kei - a crystal apple!



Perfume frm Chia Mama!



Fragrance frm Yummy...(haha, I hv 4 fragrances at hand now...all also gifts...yipee)



Thx every1 for ur presents!
And also those who paid for my dinner during the steamboat party
(My present too)...

Lastly, I would like to thank those who wished me Happy Birthday...
Including Wei Ning, Sok Kwan, Michael, Chon Jin, Jia Yee,
Swee Eng jie jie & so on!
I cannot rmb all, so those who I forgotten to mention,
Pls dun get angry ya!

No comments: