Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My 19th Birthday

Hi every1...
Haha, long time dint update my blog already...paiseh ya!

My 19th birthday had jz passed a few days ago...
Haih...1 yr older again...no more 18...& near to 20...so scary!

On 9th April,
The day that my boy boy celebrated wif me!
It was a Friday, so I had to go uni to attend classes as usual.
After that, my boy boy picked me up & brought me to Mid Valley!
We went to watch a movie - "Knowing"
It was interesting, but a bit scary for me...
Then, when v were walking to the restaurant,
I saw that SPADE was having PROMOTION - RM1 / RM15 for 2nd piece
Haha...dis was the 1 that attracted me!



Actually, the white colour shirt wif a black cat is more attractive...
But, when I tried it out,
It was very transparent, not very but still can c my panty!
So I changed it to purple colour lor...
Erm...although it is not that nice looking frm that photo,
But anything I wear, sure look nice de...
Wat u laugh, not true meh?
(Vomiting)
I very perasan hor???
Haha...no lar...jz kidding!
The following dress is my 2nd piece:



Finally, dinner time!
My boy boy took me to San Francisco Steakhouse.
Erm...paiseh...not much photo, coz most of them is wif my boy boy!





Thx to the 2 waiters in that restaurant,
For singing bday song when serving the cake.
And thx them for taking photo for us...as a souvenir!

Very very very HAPPY :)
Tq baby for wasting so much money to celebrate my bday!
Hope that v can celebrate each other bday every yr...& forever!
Muackzzz...

No comments: