Thursday, April 30, 2009

Hong Hong Bday

1st day of my darling's bday celebration...
Haha...wif Les Toasts' colleagues...& also our big boss (his dad)!
Why? Bcoz their bday falls on the same day!
Went to Yuen Steamboat again...







After finish eating, its 'cake' time...deng deng deng deng...
Our head chef in cake department...Hui Zi...had made a new cake...
It is a cake wif the combination of 2 different cakes together!
Green Pea cake...AND...aiyak, forgot wats the other 1 called...







2nd day of my darling's bday celebration...
Only the 2 of us...celebrating at KL...Pavilion...
Firstly, v went to watch a movie called "Paul Blart: Mall Cop"



Hohoho...it was so funny...an interesting movie!
Those hu havent watch this b4, I would like to recommend it to u!

B4 stepping into the movie theater, my darling felt a bit hungry wor...
Pity him...muackz, muackz, muackz...
So, v decided to go to The Loaf.





My darling very yeng zai on that day ler...cant stop looking at him...
Even my mum also praised him...hahaha!



Erm...jz took this photo for fun!



Hehe...thats me!!!

Oh ya...I gv him a Marc Jacobs' sunglasses as his bday gift!
And lastly...Dinner time!
I paid for the bill, it was RM63.45 in total...
I love this figure, but I cant tell out the reason.
Only my darling & my family members knw it!
Its a secret...hahaha!

No comments: