Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Chicken's wedding dinner

Haha...all of u may wonder hu is 'chicken'...
It is actually referring to 1 of my bf's high school classmate.
Everybody call him '鸡佬'...i also dunno y ???

*Thx baby for bringing me to his wedding dinner & introduce me to ur frens!
I knw tht u loves me very much, and tht's y u brought me to meet ur frens!
Tq so much dear...muakz, muakz, muakz...
Actually I did think of introducing u to my frens,
But I m scared tht u will be unhappy or bored of meeting them!

Chicken's wedding dinner was on Oct 4th...Sunday night
I asked for leave the whole day.
Hmm...wat hv I done tht day?
Morning til afternoon...learning make-up by myself.
Haih...so disappointing, I think I got 'FAIL' for my make-up!
After tht, slept for a while, and then woke up to dress up myself.

Photos for tht night:










The wedding cake...it is actually fake!
Initially, I thought it was a real cake.
Coz when u see it from far distance,
U will not get to knw whether it is a fake or real cake.
Only when u see it closely.


All of the classmates singing on the stage










'Yam seng' again...the whole night kept on drink drink drink only!
So funny...they even hv a Cantonese song for 'yam seng'...


The photographers...including my darling (although he is not the official one)

























Tht's all...
Hmm...at last...
Its time for me to dream of my own wedding dinner...
Muahahaha...

No comments: