Monday, September 28, 2009

My bf's po po bday

26/9/2009 Saturday...
Celebration of my bf's po po bday!
Haha...me & my darling bought her a HOJB bracelet oh!


Lol...all the ladies were looking at the 'sao bao'
Wat a super pro camera man (my darling), able to capture this shot...hehehe!


Po po's only son & daughters


Po po's surrounding by all of her daughter-in-laws


All of the grandchildren, 2 eldest ones are missing!
Haha, tht's y my darling bcame the eldest grandchild in this photo!


My lovely sweet precious baby...muakz...




2 youngest children in the family






Lol...imitating Michael Jackson!
Looks alike?




Po po cutting the cake




Me wif fei mui (tht's wat my darling always call her)
A girl hu loves chocolate very much...hehe!


Me wif aunty (my darling's sexy mum)


Mother & son



Wish po po happy & stay healthy always!
Happy Birthday po po!
Hope u like the present tht v gave u!

No comments: