Monday, December 8, 2008

Friends's bday presents

Hehe...today went to Mid Valley for shopping...wif my darling!
Actually, the main purpose was to buy 2 of our frens's bday presents!

Wow...it was sooo jam...soooo hard to find parking!
Y? Bcoz today was a public holiday - Hari Haji!
But, v still able to get our parking...at last...finally!

Buying present is a quite headache matter for me!
Luckily, this time i had some1 to handle it wif me...hooray!
V bought a pack of shower gel (2 bottles - Strawberry & Passion Fruits) frm The Body Shop for Xiao Xiao!

The most difficult to think of was Chia's present!
Haih...v decided to buy her a shirt, but not too simple, not T-shirt!
Finally, v bought a shirt frm Geb.
Hopefully she will like it!

Besides that, my darling also managed to buy his sport shoes.

After that, v had our dinner at a Japanese restaurant.
N then, i went to my darling's house...watched <海角七号>
It is a romantic love story, but i dun really like that movie so much.
Coz for me, i dun think it is as romantic as Titanic.
But, my darling like that movie...dunno y? Haih...

No comments: