Thursday, November 20, 2008

Finding office job

Haih...i failed the interview jor!
Stupid! (Scolding myself)
So...ended up finding another job again.
But i really very lazy to find lar...
Mayb bcoz my mum gv me a lot of pressure
Everyday also ask me "Do u wanna find job today?"
Make me very...very...
Haih...i also dunno how to explain my feelings
Very complicated!

Its my holiday lar...
Y shd i gv soooo much pressure to myself?
Every1 is relaxing,
Y can't i be jz like them?

But, if i dun find an office job,
I feel that i m useless & guilty
Bcoz my sis did work for a company b4,
During her sem break too...
So, i think that i shd also find an office job,
To gain more experience in administrative work to help out in future career.
If not, it would be very difficult for me to find job after graduate.

But, i really very very lazy aaahhh...
I think i will gv up finding job during dis sem break.
Find it next year lar...hehehe!

No comments: